Thanks so much to Talia @ Red Hot Ink Blog for the nomination!
The Liebster Award. Liebster is “German for dearest, darling, liked or loved above all others.”
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer 11 questions about yourself.
3. Give 11 interesting facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers. (nominations are below)
Now, without further ado…
1. Which thing surprised you the most about blogging?
How annoying reviews can be to write. Sometimes they just flow, sometimes I sit and stare at my screen not knowing what the hell to say.
2. Which social media is your favorite to spread the word about your blog?
3. Favorite Movie?
I have SO many, but to name a few: Pretty Woman, My Cousin Vinny, Clueless, Ever After, Home Alone, Bridesmaids, Dirty Dancing (and FYI I did NOT watch that blasphemous remake).
4. If you could swap places with a heroine from a book, who would it be?
Sloane from the Blood and Roses Series by Callie Hart. Mainly because she’s amazing and badass. And she gets to bang Zeth every day. Lucky bitch.
5. Tell me the title of a book which was a reading milestone for you. Like, the book that brought you into the reading world, or a childhood favorite.
Fifty Shades is what got me into blogging.
6. Top 5 book boyfriends
I don’t like this question. It’s too hard. But I’ll name some absolute favs in no particular order:
Joshua Templeman, Joshua Bennett, Will Sumner, Ignazio Vitale, Carmine DeMarco, Zeth Mayfair, Drew Baylor, Ryke Meadows, Drew Evans, Jake Becker.
7. What are your favorite and least favorite tropes?
Favorite: Enemies or friends to lovers. Least Favorite: Love triangles
8. What is something weird you can do?
UMMMM I like to throw out random movie lines in the middle of conversations. Does that count?
9. What is the first job you dreamed of doing when you were a kid?
Lawyer. Then cake decorator. Totally random I know.
10. Who is your favorite author when it comes to just writing style?
11. If you were to choose only one food/dish for your last dinner, what would it be?
I NOMINATE (feel free to use the same questions I did!):
Andie @ Books, Coffee, & Passion, Joy @ HEA Novel Thoughts, 5171 Miles Book blog, Life In The Books Blog, Madalyn @ MB Reads, Amy @ Foxy Blogs, Musings of the Modern Belle, Angela @ Reading Frenzy Blog, Ari @ The Daydreaming Bookworm, Astrid @ Vanilla & Spice Books